Stainless steel welding services need to be many things, but high quality is certainly the most important. Whether we are talking about bespoke items, such as boat canopy frames, sculptures to decorate the garden of a commercial or domestic property, or equipment to be used in a laboratory, the project needs to be of the highest quality. When working in industries such as catering or the medical field, the need for quality is even more pronounced, as items need to be heavy duty and serve their purpose.
Here at Diverse Welding Services, every project we complete is custom-made and unique, and done to any specification you require. You won’t find standards such as ours anywhere else on the market. We are also able to modify existing items and change them to meet your growing needs as we are aware that businesses do not stay static for long, and because of that, requirements change over time. In order to do the best that you can do, we need to do the best we can do first.
Put simply, no project is too big, small, or too diverse for us to handle, and we use the most revolutionary technology available on the market today.
Let’s sum it up, what do we do exactly?
- We modify existing items to make them function in the way YOU need
- We create bespoke, unique items, to your exact specifications
- We carry out complicated and diverse stainless steel fabrication tasks for a competitive price and to a high standard
- We work hand in hand with you, to ensure your needs are met
What is Stainless Steel Fabrication?
Stainless steel fabrication and welding is a highly specified method, used to create a huge variety of different products. We know that stainless steel is very strong, as well as being a cheaper alternative to some other metals which don’t have the same strength element. Because of this, stainless steel is used in a huge variety of different ways.
The major benefits of using this metal include:
- Stainless steel is heat resistant to a very high degree
- It is very amenable to fabrication methods
- It has a very high resistance to corrosion It is extremely strong and hard, without the risk of damage on impact. This is due to its mixture of iron and chromium
The process of fabricating stainless steel begins with the specific speed required. When creating high quality products, this speed needs to be slow, in order to develop the best strength for the product being created. Next, the item is cut, and this can be done either by laser, water jet, or by plasma cutting, which is one of the most modern methods available currently. The final step is to polish the item, which has been produced, to give it a high shine, and to protect the metal itself.
This entire process needs to be done slowly and carefully, and by very knowledgeable engineers and welders, using the best equipment around.
The most common uses for stainless steel welding and fabrication are within commercial industries, such as the food industry. This is because stainless steel is sterile, and is therefore super easy to keep clean. On top of this, the medical industry is also a big user of stainless steel, for the exact same reason, as well as its strength and durability too.
The Advantages of Stainless Steel Fabrication
Creating bespoke items, which fit in with your particular requirements as several benefits and advantages, but the mains ones are:
- The lifespan of your product will be longer
- The compatibility of your product with other items will be much improved
- You can be sure of a hygiene, sterile, and strong product after fabrication and welding
Because we work to your particular specifications, this means that you get a product that is designed with your needs in mind. Your product is therefore going to stand up to the stresses you place upon it, and it won’t bend or buckle under unnecessary pressure. The fact that your product has been designed effectively by you, means that you know what you need, and we simply put together the end product, to the best of our ability.
Secondly, the compatibility level of your product with the other parts of your manufacturing process is going to be much improved. Again, you know what you need; you don’t need something generic, not if you want to carry our your own business effectively. Understanding this fact is what helps us stand out from all the other manufacturers on the market. We want to help you do the best in whatever industry you are in, and that comes down to the equipment you use. That is where we come in.
What Do We Offer That Is Different?
We are known for our quality, but we also offer a more bespoke service:
- All of our processes meet industry standards, e.g. compliance for such processes as seam welding, plasma cutting
- We use the highest standard of stainless steel to create sterile, hygienic products
- Our designers and fabricators are some of the best in the industry, allowing us to create diverse and bespoke products for our customers
- Our welders are ASME qualified, and able to perform tasks relating to complicated and bespoke processes, with the highest level of accuracy available
- All our work is done on site by our own staff, and never outsourced to other technicians
- Every task is done to specific guidelines, ensuring a quick turnaround, so you can meet your own work requirements, without delay
- We report back to you in real time, keeping you up to date with progress
- Competitive prices
If you require any stainless steel fabrication services, don’t hesitate to reach out and contact us today. We are happy to discuss any project, no matter how big or small. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call on +61 8 9276 6000. Our headquarters can be found at 16 Arvida Street, Malaga, WA 6090.
Simply call, email, or drop into our offices, and one of our friendly, helpful staff will be able to advise you on your needs and give you a quote for the work you need carrying out.