Hygienic Branch Pullers
This equipment is manufactured for use on stainless steel tube, tanks and flat plate sheet up to 3mm thick. It has been specifically designed to not damage the internal surface of the material being welded, and the pulling ball sizing is designed to allow for material contraction. This kit has also been engineered to contain no wearable parts in order to maximise the equipment’s life.
The use of the branch pulling technique is beneficial to any stainless steel fabricator who is involved in:
- Modifications to existing pipework & equipment,
- Modifications to existing tank & vessel installations, and/or
- Fabrication of new pipework, tanks & vessels.
Its direct benefits to you are:
- Lower job costs due to the elimination of unequal tees and the associated installation costs & lead times
- Reduce fabrication errors by using equipment which is proven, repeatable, and tailored to the job, and
- Reduced installation timeframe - a branch can be completed within minutes when using this kit.
Available in 3 pull ball versions:
- Standard balls allow for on size butt-weld branches on larger main line diameters.
- Oversize balls allow for the tube to penetrate through the internal diameter of the pulled branch.
- Undersize balls allow for the size on size branched e.g. 1” pull on 1” tube.
Each kit includes:
- 1 set of hardened flaring balls in 1”, 1.5”, 2”, 2.5”, 3” & 4” suitable for imperial tube diameters. Flaring balls are surface hardened to 600-650HV.
- Pulling plate fitted with thrust plate bearing & stepped to fit the various tube diameters.
- ¾” & ½” threads & handles to suit.
- Sizing chart with hole diameters for pulling branches from 1” to 6”.
- Lockable tool case with foam cut-outs to hold and protect equipment.
Additional options to supplement your kit include:
- Branch Forming Saddle Tee Sets
- Branch Forming Tube Clamp Saddle Sets
- 1½" to 4" (6" also available)
Contact Diverse Welding Services to discuss your stainless steel fabrication equipment needs