We are seeking a welder/fabricator with good welding skills in the fabrication of precision industrial equipment.
This position is ideal for someone who takes pride in the quality of their work and is seeking to develop their skills in a high-precision field, with the benefit of long term employment and earning prospects, in addition to a clean, high-tech working environment.
A strong work ethic is required; this position would suit someone with experience in stainless and carbon steel fabrication and/or welding.
- Competitive rate based on competence and work history
- Flexible working hours
- Team based environment
- Variety of work
The following would be an advantage:
- Trade Qualified 1st Class Boilermaker, Sheetmetal Worker
- Certificate 7 for TIG Welding
- Strong work history with references
- 4 years minimum trade experience
- Stainless steel experience
- Available for immediate start
Start your career with Diverse Welding Services Pty Ltd.
Ph: 08 9276 6000
Fax: 08 9276 6111